08 February 2009

Remember when it was THIS COLD!!!

For those of you who dont live in Oklahoma, you missed out on the frigidness from about a week ago!! Monday afternoon it started coming down and this is what it looked like on Tuesday when Matt was driving me to work. I was really missing working at the church that week because we wouldnt have had to go in. At least I had my sweet hubby to chauffeur me to and from work and I got to leave early a couple of days.

The white flecs in this picture was the sleet falling.

The church parking lot is always a fun place in the snow and ice. People are always doing donuts with their cars and luckily not sliding into the light poles. However, this year, we saw some kids with snowboards attached to trucks that were pulling them around the neighborhood and in the parking lot. It looked fun but dangerous!!

Obviously no one wanted to go to the mall.


Lucy loves, loves the snow!! She loves to lick it and run all in it.

Everyday she pushes her frisbee around the yard and today was no different only it was easier because of all the ice and double the fun I am sure!! It was a fun week in the snow and I am glad and thankful that we didnt loose our power!

No comments: