28 January 2009

Wii got a Wii :)

Well for Christmas, Matt and I finally gave in and got ourselves a Wii. We have been contemplating it since like last Christmas and decided to go ahead and get one. So far it is super fun! We haven't had a lot of time to play because I have been really busy with my new job and stuff for the church. However, we make time to play a few times/week. Matt found a really good deal where we got the Wii console, 2 remotes, 2 nun chucks, 2 mario cart wheels, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mario Kart, Wii Fit and a bonus Wii Fit workout mat for a really good deal! We both really like the Wii Fit and it was what I was looking forward to the most out of this package. Matt really likes Mario Kart and is getting pretty good at it. We have our eyes on the new Shaun White game as well as Guitar Hero or Rock Band which i already know is super fun!


Here is a picture of me schooling Matt in Mario Kart on the first night! He is much better than me now I am sure...in fact, I haven't even played since that night :) I don't want to take a chance on ruining my record...so far I am at 100% awesome! (Just Kidding)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Do you mind me asking where you got this super awesome deal? We were also thinking about getting a Wii...and all of that sounds great!