15 February 2009

New job with a new office :)

Well as most of you know by now, I started a new job in January. Although it isnt as laid back as the church job is it has been fun and interesting so far! I made some new friends that make the day entertaining but I miss everyone from the church staff alot though. At least we still get together for lunch and we get to visit every week at church. Anyway, after being at the office for a few weeks, I finally got my office semi-decorated. And just as I did, I started working in the Pharmacy full time :) So now, I am rarely in my office to enjoy the ambiance. AND I haven't gotten around to finishing the decorating either because I forget about it until it is time to go home every day! Maybe sometime I will finish decorating. But for now, this is what it looks like:


I brought a whole bunch of stuff from home that was taking up a bunch of space or being stored and not used. This plant is no longer in there and replaced with a different one because it was not doing well at all.


I just bought this chair recently at the Rink! I love it!



2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I MISS YOU!!!! but your new office is very cute.

Ryan and Katie said...

No ours was not in 3d and now I feel cheated. I feel the rafting would've been even more exciting if it had been. Harumph!