26 February 2009

Before and After

It is almost the anniversary of when I bought a pair of old ottomans from the church garage sale and and I finally got around to recovering them this weekend. Here is what they looked like before:


And here is what they look like now:


Jack is modeling it for me with his mad-camera-flash eyes!!

I was thinking about putting some fringe-like stuff on the bottom that is similar in design to the cording on the top and the same color. What is your opinion? I cant decide...

5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

So cute! I like it the way it is but it would be cute with fringe too.

Carrie said...

I'm so jealous, I just got rid of chairs that I wanted to recover but never got around to it and just decided to give them away...

Shalynn said...

I say boooo fringe...I like the cleaner look

Unknown said...

That looks great!! very impressive!

Heather

The McDowells said...

Great job! You should post pictures of HOW to do that.