09 February 2009

More Beanies

If you didnt know already, I like to do lots of crafty things and recently knitting has been my obsession! As with most crafts I make or food I make, I find all the flaws and rarely am I totally satisfied with the finishes product...it is a disease I have :)

I made Matt the yellow and blue beanie prototype recently and immediately started finding ways I could make the beanies better. I have made a few beanies since then and with the exception of one, they have turned out pretty well. Matt has been telling me for a while that I should sell some of the crafty things I make and I think I am going to start that soon. First, I want to make a stock of some different things and make them sell-able quality but soon, I am going to start selling some of my crafty things on Etsy. I will keep you updated and post the link once I am ready to start selling!!


This one is my favorite...it is just a little but tall but it is the best one so far!!

This one is okay but a little big...


This one was a cool pattern but WAY to big :) I guess it is a learning process!

1 comment:

Shalynn said...

I'll take 50 pink/browns and 50 blue/browns...can I have those by Friday? No, but really...they're super cute! and I think you need to look into dog sweaters next!