19 February 2009

Announcement!!!

If you live here and I see you often, you have already probably figured this out by now but if not, this update is for you. Nothing big like a baby announcement or anything (and dont get any ideas...my five year plan renews itself every year as of now ), I just wanted to say that I got my hair cut. I am really bad about keeping up with getting my hair cut often so it is kind of a big deal when I do. Unfortunately, I made the appointment weeks in advance and forgot to consult God about his weather plans for the day. Because on the evening of my haircut appointment, we were in the middle of tornadic activity and heavy torrential rains! So as you can imagine, that didnt bode well with my newly cut and styled hair. However, I made the 45 minute trek to and from the salon and made it home with no issues. Here is what it looks like now:

Unfortunately, it doesnt look as good here as it did when she first fixed it before I tried to make it to the car in the rain. They gave me a plastic trash bag to cover me whole head including my face but that still didnt work! Too bad I didnt get a picture of that :)

And just for fun, here is a picture of Matt and Lucy from the other day. Lucy was cuddling with Matt before he had to get ready for work.

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I love your hair and that dog pic is so cute. You will have so much fun cuddling with two dogs this weekend :)

Hi, I'm Deanna. said...

it looks so cute shannon! i think your hair always looks cute but this looks great. is it lighter or is that just the picture?

Shalynn said...

Love the new hair! And is cuddling the new "aka" for head smashing?