10 February 2009

Chocolate Decadence

Last Thursday, Matt and I went to Historic Automobile Alley to enjoy an evening of unlimited gourmet chocolate at Oklahoma City's annual Chocolate Decadence celebration! I have never heard of this event before until earlier that week but apparently it occurs every year. This year it was held here in the Hudson-Essex Loft and was filled with both after both of delicious chocolate creations. I am not a huge chocolate lover in the first place but I thought it would be fun to go to and that Matt would especially enjoy it a lot because he L-O-V-E-S chocolate anything. There were several chocolate fountains, numerous handmade truffles, chocolate soda, hot chocolate drinks, cold chocolate drinks, chocolate cakes, pumpkin tortellini with white chocolate sauce and other interesting chocolate delicacies!! I didn't take any pictures because I thought it might be frowned upon but you can bet it was unbelievable. I had enough chocolate for about a year that night! There was also several kinds of wine and champagne, a silent auction, a jazz trio and unfortunately Jack and Ron from the radio were the MC's for the night. I really cant stand them so I wasn't so excited about them being there but we were leaving when their part started so it was okay. It really was a wonderful evening and I am looking forward to going next year. If you would like more information about it, click on the link above!

Matt enjoys some truffles from Tom and Jerry's

Here we are posed in front of the car we won! (just kidding)

No comments: