10 March 2009

whats better than a snuggie...

...AN ELECTRIC BLANKET, DUH!!!


Matt decided to give me an early bday present tonight since it was getting so cold this evening. And from the moment he opened it and plugged it in, this is where I have been all night long! As many of you know, I often fall asleep on the couch and get a little delirious when anyone attempts to wake me up while I am sleeping. I have been known to say weird things in my sleep and sometimes not nice things and often, I dont remember saying anything that I am accused of :) . But my sweet husband just laughs at me and eventually gets me up and into bed even if I get mad at him (in my sleep of course) for waking me up. Maybe this heater blanket wasnt such a good idea for Matt. He might have is work cut out for him in the future!! If you want any hilarious stories, I am sure he has loads he would love to share with you and my sister probably has some as well.

On another note, sorry for the tardiness in posts, I have a few to catch up on from last weeks happenings. There hasnt been any good reasons for not posting, just laziness. And one more thing, Happy Birthday Rob!



So this

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

nice present!!! I want one...do they make electric snuggies or slankets or whatever their called bc that would be the ultimate!