22 January 2009

Super Mario Brothers

Since we didn't have a blog in October, I thought I would share a few pics of our group at Halloween! I think I had this epiphany in my sleep one night that Matt and I should be Mario and Luigi for Halloween. Then we all took it to the next level, Ryan had the idea that they should be Wario and WaLuigi (whom I had never heard of in my life until then) but apparently they are the evil versions of Mario and Luigi. Then I started researching these two characters and figured out I could make their hats and facial hair too and then convinced Katie to join the group. THEN, Derek and Courtney decided to be the mushroom/coinbox and the starpower/coinbox and thus our Mario Brothers group was complete! We made a rockin playlist for the portable ipod player composed of popular tunes from Mario 1, 2, and 3 to make the entourage complete. Needless to say, we took first place overall in the costume contest and scavenger hunt.


Super Mario Brothers to the rescue!

Here we go!

Katie should have got an award for best impersonation of Wario!

We had to model mannequins for one of the pictures for the scavenger hunt.


I was mad because I lost my gold button cover at the very beginning of the night!

It was a Super-Fun-Mario Brothers Evening!


No comments: