21 January 2009

Forecast: Thunder

A week ago, Matt and I went to the last Thunder vs. Rockets home game! This time we didn't have such good seats and had to sit one row from the top in the rafters beacuse I am a dummie and bought bad seats. But it was still fun. We were rooting for the Rockets and they almost blew it but barely won by only ONE POINT! Anyway, everytime we have been to a Thunder game, we have run into local celebrities like Chad Stevens, Dean Blevins, etc. but this time, much to my surprise, we saw RICK MITCHELL my meteorologist crush!!

Well actually Matt noticed him first when we walked by him and his son on our way out and told me because he knows how much I like watching him over the other weirdo local weathermen. I said (in Katie's voice from the Saturday Night Live skit)"Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy gaaaaaaaaaaaaa...it's Rick Mitchell!" Too bad for you, Gary England, Rick Mitchell is the only meteorologist for me. For bio information on chief meteorologist Rick Mitchell, click here.

A disclaimer: I don't really have a crush on Rick Mitchell in case this rumor were to actually get out! It is just a joke...I love my husband...he is much cuter :)





2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Well your husband may be cuter but will he "keep your family safe" like Rick?

Erin said...

I'm not gonna lie, I've got a little meteorologist crush on him too and I'm jealous you saw him in real life!