15 January 2009

Computer trouble and busy busy busy

Matt here........I feel obliged to post about our lack of posts. There are multiple reasons, and it will give you a good idea of whats been going on lately with us too. Early last week our old desktop PC went down, and on Thursday I proceeded to order a new one using some funds I have from my fellowship at school. I was fairly satisfied with the use of my funds until the day immediately after I ordered it, when my laptop proceeded to crap out on me. This is the laptop that Shannon usually posts from. Well, since I had already just ordered a brand new desktop, I took the weekend to ponder what I should do, and I ended up setting up a meeting to buy a used dell from a dude on craigslist. It was a good deal and it seems to be a good computer so far, it just needs a power cord and a "J" key, both of which I ordered off of ebay and should be arriving shortly. Couple all of this with the fact that Shannon is working full time at her new job and somewhat part time at the church and battling a cold, and you have the recipe for no blog posts. I'm actually using an OU computer to write this now while I'm waiting on some stuff to dissolve in my lab.

Aaaaaanyway, other than all that computer business, we:

-Watched OU lose last week with Leo, Rob, and Grant

-Took down Christmas stuff on Saturday and Sunday (I did the outside stuff and Shannon did the inside stuff)

-Myself and some other guys went and saw "Gran Torino," the new Clint Eastwood movie. It was awesome, of course.

-I'm sure we did more stuff, but that's all I can think of.

Keep it real fools, and if you're lucky, I'll write the next post on our blog too. (just kidding, Shannon's posts are way more exciting)

1 comment:

Ted and Anne said...

hey guys! sorry to hear about your computer mess...that's never fun to deal with, ha! shannon, how is your new job going?