25 January 2009

One dog, two dogs, three dogs, four...

Well actually, FIVE new puppies! Three boys and two girls I think. Last Sunday, my mom's Chihuahua's had another litter of puppies! Right now, they look like little mice with triangle ears but still cute! Callie, the mom dog, is a fawn, short hair (regular looking) Chihuahua and Koki, the dad dog, is a black & white long hair Chihuahua. As of now, you can't tell which ones will be long haired or short haired...their eyes aren't even open yet but we will know if a few weeks. Only 2 are officially claimed right now so if anyone out there is in the market for a new little puppy, let me know. I will get you in contact with my mom. They will be ready to go to their new homes in about 6-8 weeks. Here are some pics of a three of the wee ones. They fit in my hand! However, I forgot which ones of these are girls or boys:


The one above should be named Chubawuba because it is the biggest one.

This one is my favorite! It is dark brown almost all over which apparently is unusual in Chihuahua's (so I am told).


P.S. No animals were hurt in shooting these pics. I didnt make them blind with my camera flash because their eyes are still closed :)

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Deanna. said...

the are super cute! i like the brown one too. what shiny hair!

Matt and Shannon said...

I know...if we didn't have Lucy I would want one :) But she would eat them so I better not get one!!

Debbie said...

Lucy wouldn't eat the puddies..she'd just try to lay her chest on 'em. ;o)