13 April 2009

Silly Pics...

Well as I have been out of the blogging world for about a month, I have been pre-posting this weekend in hopes to catch up to more current events. Here are some fun pictures that didnt quite fit in to any blog I wanted to write so I am merging them all in this one:

Matt took this one of Lucy one night cuddling with her Christmas Monkey that makes monkey sounds. As of last weekend it has been laid to rest because she and Charlie played tug too hard with it and it died. However, the voice box wasnt harmed so I will make a new toy with it...

And here is Matt modeling some yoga pants that Shay gave me. I told him they were waaayy to long but he needed his own proof I suppose :) They are too long for me but too tight for him (and too girly).
This one is of Charlie and Lucy cuddling after a long day of playing last week.

Matt atempts the sun salutation yoga pose on the Wii Fit! I didnt put any of the pics of me that he took because they arent as funny as his :)

And finally, here is one of Matt and Lucy from the weekend the Meredith's were visiting.

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

Haha! These were great. Matt should teach a yoga class ;) He's got the moves AND the pants!