25 April 2009

Chicken Pasta - Shannon Style

Well it seems that I have been having a hard time keeping up with the blog yet again so I guess I am going to have to do a whole bunch of pre-posting so that I can catch up with whats been happening around here.

Recently, Matt and I decided we would start a fun weekly tradition where we cook a new recipe together one night out of the week. We try to do this weekly but sometimes we just dont have time. But it has been really fun and I always like to try new recipes! The last time we made a new recipe, Matt typed in some ingredients from the kitchen and he came up with a recipe that was titled: Chicken Pasta - Shannon Style so obviously we had to try it. And I must say it was very delicious. Click here for the recipe if you would like to try it out!

No comments: