11 April 2009

A Mini College Reunion

About a month ago, Matt and his jazz band buddies from OC had a wedding gig in Norman and tagged along to hear them play. We didnt know the bride or groom except the fact that it was Cary's sister and fiancee but it was still fun. I havent seen some of those guys in FOREVER so it was really good to visit and catch up. Here is a pic of the gang:

Janoah always has to be different :)

Just like the old days when I would sit and listen to jazz band and Matt's solos!

And here we are all fancied up! Matt even broke down and wore a tie for the whole evening!!!

I took a video of one of his solos but it was too dark for good quality video viewing. However, you can still listen if you want.



It was a fun night even though I didnt know the bride or groom (that was a little awkward) but I always enjoy listening to live music...especially my when hubby and friends from college are playing!

No comments: