28 April 2009

Caught Being Onry

Here are a few pics of our "fur" kids being onry this week:

I have been super busy this week and didnt keep up with the laundry very well so it got piled up on our bed and we slept in the spare room last week. But apparently, Lucy decided a pile of clothes and pillows wasnt going to stop her and she slept on Matt's clean clothes all night long one night. This is how I found her when I woke up :) - At least she didnt sleep on my clothes!

Then on Friday, Grant and Rob came over to watch the Rockets. All the boys were super loud so the animals retreated to our room and I found them this way, semi-cuddling. I guess they do love each other deep inside.

And lastly, today (which is Sunday since I am pre-posting), when we came home from the marathon, we fed Lucy and the cat was starving apparently because he started eating the dog food. He has attempted this before when Lucy has been disinterested in eating but she usually puts a stop to that quickly by eating as fast as possible after she notices Jack's interest in her food. Today however, she let him eat her food with her. It was sweet and funny at the same time. It took a whole year for the cat to become tolerant of the dog and a year more for them to become buddies. And as always, they are very entertaining for us!

No comments: