12 April 2009

Late Birthday Post

About 4ish times/year, Matt goes all out and fixes me a really great dinner all by himself. One of those times is on my birthday. This year, he made me apricot chicken, roasted garlic and lemon broccoli and peanut butter pie for dessert. Now usually I stay out of the kitchen for 2-fold reasons: 1. So that I dont start helping and get in the way and 2. because he always makes a really BIG mess!!! But at least he cleans it up :) I was a little nervous about the chicken but it turned out really great. As did everything else. I was very impressed with everything :)

On Friday, Matt, Rob and I went to Royal Bavaria for dinner. I really like German food alot and this place is pretty authentic tasting to me. I really like schnitzel and spatzle so thats what I always get and Matt always gets so kind of man-meal full of lots of meat. It was delicious as always!!
For the grand finale to the birthday weekend, we went to Tulsa on Saturday to spend time with my sister and grandparents. We ate at a great new Mexican restaurant called El Guapos (owned by the same people who own McNellies). And we also went bowling which I havent done in a while at a new place in Tulsa. The best part about it is that it is smoke-free!!

My mom was super excited when she got her first strike. She did really well on her bowling game that day!


The plans for this weekend changed about one grazillion times but it ended up being really great. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special. And Happy Birthday again to: Leo, Rob, Derek, Jack (our cat-since I know he reads this), David, Beth and Zach --all of us have birthdays in March within the same week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!