01 December 2008

Disc Golf at Dolese Park

Matt here....I figured I should write something since apparently my last post of 2 youtube videos didnt count. Friday, me, Shannon, and Rob went and played some disc golf at Dolese park right down the road from our house. It's my favorite place to play in OKC, and me and Rob have been out there countless times dating back to our days at OC. I shot a +1, which was good considering how infrequently I play now and that the hole locations were in the hard spots. (there are 2 hole locations for each hole in case you didnt know) We didnt run into any pot-smoking hippies this time, which was pretty surprising because that place is like the pot-smoking hippie hotspot for the OKC area. Anyway, here are some pictures of me and Rob dominating the course:

And here are some pictures of Lucy from the drive home. In the pic on the bottom, she was sleeping with her head up. She had too much fun today, or she was suffering from car-lag from our Trip to Tulsa!!










1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

Oh wow that is a great photo. I see a Matt and Rob calendar in your future...