06 July 2009

Family + Fro + Lick = Family Frolic!!!

The annual family gathering for my work friends and family was a couple weeks ago. And in case you dont get the title of this blog, the picture of the back of the shirt should explain:

This year, Beth planned a super fun time at the bowling alley. Of course not everyone comes to events like these, but we had over half of the employees of PPHHC there and their family members. My mom, Beth, Matt and I all played on the same lane and of course Matt schooled us all but some games were pretty close. I think I got over 100 for 2 of 3 games so it was a success in my book.

Here are some pics from the day:

Mom, Matt and me

Keona and Kim

Jesse and his crew
Beth, my mom, and Starr

And what family/friend gathering would be complete without a group photo. Sadly this will likely be my last family frolic because I was laid off on Wednesday. So, if you know of a pharmacy tech job or another fun job you would like to suggest, let me know. I am awaiting the results of an interview I already had last week but am still looking at other options as well.

No comments: