25 June 2009

Project Baby Blanket

Bopha here is the beginning of your baby blanket. I hope you like it:

I have a book with this pattern for a pillow that i really like (pictured below) and thought that it would be easy to turn into a baby blanket by making four "big" sqaures and grafting them together to be a baby blanket.

After much turmoil over deciding the colors to pick out, Shay and I decided on these for you.


I have almost finished one sqaure of the blanket and here is what it looks like as of now:


I had a minor set back that I correcteed so it shouldnt take me this long/square from now on out. I am trying to get it finished by my moms bday so Shay can take it back for you. I hope that you love it in the end and if you dont, just tell me and I will make another one for you. Have a good day and congratulations on new baby Madden!

1 comment:

bopha said...

It looks great and I love the pattern. You are so talented and you guys did great on the colors. Thanks for all of your hard work and I can't wait to wrap little Madden up in it.