19 July 2009

This week three years ago....

Matt and I were in beautiful Belize on our honeymoon.
We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary on July 15th! "I cant Belize" we have been married that long already! (thats what it said on our car that night when we drove off)

(Three really pretty roses for three years!)

(Matt wanted to hold the beans up for some weird reason that I forgot)

We have had such a great marriage so far and feel that God has blessed us in so many ways. Matt is almost finished with his school, I just got a great job quickly after being laid off a couple of weeks ago, we have a great family and church family, and the list goes on. Matt definately has joined the super elite "best husband ever club." Anyway, since I didnt have a blog back in the day when we got married, here are some pics from that wondrous occasion:The proposal


These were the shirts that Matt made for us to wear rehearsal night. Hence the meaning of the blog name in case you ever wondered where that came from.


The bridesmaids bouquets. I made all of them, including mine and the boutonnieres. I love flower arranging!!
Matt's first look at me in my dress. We had a private "first look" so we could see each other before the ceremony and take pictures of everyone as much as possible too.They had to wait outside the auditorium and look in at first. Then they came inside to take pics.The wedding crew, minus me and Matt I guess :)I think this was taken during a prayer by Matt's dad in the ceremony.Matt's THREE grooms cakes! They were pretty awesome!

Rob and the chocolate fountain get in a duel.

Cutting the cake.

Brennon made us official...I was so glad he did the ceremony but sad because this is like 1 of about 3 pics we have of him from that night :(

Leaving for an awesome honeymoon.


It was the best day EVER!! I love you Matt!!

4 comments:

AM said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Matt and Shannon said...

I love you too Shannon! It's not hard to be in the best husband ever club with such a great wife :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's so great - and thanks for all the pictures!

Ted and Anne said...

Congrats you 2 wonderful people!! :)Loved all the pictures...Shannon you are a beautiful bride!