17 February 2010

Oliva the Wise

When it snowed a bunch a few weeks ago, we had the pleasure of spending lots of time with some of our best buds, the Isenbergs. And while I have no pictures of us, I have lots of Olivia! Imagine that. These are the best ones:

I saw this cute buret pattern that looked cute and easy and decidided to try it out. When knitting sometimes, I just decide that I think I know what is best and kind of disregard suggestions by the pattern writer. Well this is what happens when you do that, you end up with a giganto hat instead of a baby buret. But is is super cute anyway, she just wont be able to wear it until like a year or so. But we had to take advantage of the photog moment.
She looks like a very wise mini-buddha, but obviously cuter!
She's like, "you know what i'm talkin bout Willis"
Another day they came over, Olivia was all into reaching for Lucy, and as you know, Lucy loved to lick the babies. This is her face after all the licking. Looks like she is trying to tell me to wash her hand please!


I tried to put these pics in order but blogspot is being stupid again. I say this alot, but I really feel it should be more user friendly than it is. It is always messing up and it is quite cumbersome to put pics and videos in. But anyway, you get the idea. Maybe it will be fixed sometime soon!

2 comments:

Ted and Anne said...

Oh my gosh, that little Olivia is so stinkin' cute!! I love the little pink hat you made her :)

Ryan and Katie said...

Aw I love the hat ones!! I don't think all the ones you posted are showing up on my computer but I will check back later. I get frustrated with blogger too. Sometimes it rotates pics and I can't figure out why.