19 February 2010

"I love, I love, I love, I love my calendar girl"

Yet another post that is overdue. In early December, I came home for lunch and got a surprise in the mail. I was so excited/confused to see the Tulsa Boxer Rescue Foundation 2010 calendar in the mail. After a little while, I remembered that Matt and I submitted a photo of Lucy and her mini-me friend from H-town about a year earlier and I thought they had sent us a calendar. As in turns out, Matt bought it but it is tooooooo precious. All these sweet little boxers in the calendar. They are super cute when they are little puppies!
Anyway, Lucy and Sudie made the calendar for September (Matt's bday month). It is kind of weird because they spelled Sudie's name wrong and then added a middle name of "zoom" which who knows where that came from and used our last name, but oh well. Here is proud Lucy with her calendar spread:

They look like Berenstein Bears bigtime in this picture! Unfortunately, earlier this year, Sudie had a tragic accident and died :( I am glad this picture got chosen because we were able to give one to her owners as some memorabila of Sudie. If you would like to learn more about the Tulsa Boxer Rescue or the Lone Star Boxer Rescue (in Houston area) you can click on the links. The tulsa link is where we got the calendar. I know we will submit again for next year!




No comments: