15 February 2010

A much belated Houston post.

After all, we went on New Years weekend. I have been behind as always so I will do an incredibly brief picture update:

We brought the Wii and had lots of fun with all the interactive games!

Christmas day number 4 for us. We had Christmas together, then with my mom and sis, then with Monica and John, and then all 5 of us when Deanna came back! These 3D glasses that Monica bought make all the Christmas lights into logos or words popping out from the tree. It was cool!

One day we went to Old Town Spring, which is kind of an old timey place in the area. Im not sure if it was an old town or just made to look old. But it was fun. We stopped at this one store to pet this HUGE great dane and she was getting playful with Matt so I sat by her to try and calme her down since she couldnt go anywhere and then she sat in my lap. Her owner came by and was like, "oh yeah she does that all the time." It was random and funny :)
We decided we would try something fried that shouldnt be and John and Matt decided on fried twinkies. My face here is about accurate for my feelings toward this. It was waaaaaaay to sweet and weird.
Different friends and family came to visit while we were there. These kiddos are Matt's second cousins who are getting big now and they just loved Lucy. And she loved them being there and paying so much attention to her. She was all mopey when they left.
And here I am doing what I always do, knitting, sitting in the warmest spot in the room, and cuddling with my dog when she allows :)

And we also went to the final Texans game of the year. We had super awesome seats and the game was really great! Everyone was pumped because they were on the verge of making the playoffs, if all the cards fell in place and they ended up killing the Pats but only after almost blowing it at one point. Too bad the Jets didnt loose. But at least we got to witness the first winning season in Texans history!




As you can see, we had an excellent trip and I wish we could go back because it has to be warmer than here right now!! Speaking of that, I am FREEZING right now. Better turn up the heat!


No comments: