11 February 2010

funny picture

Well I am kind of behind on some things I wanted to post about but since I dont have time for those, I was going to put up these pics that we took last night. I posted one on facebook last night but wanted to write a blog with the picture that Matt took too.

So we pulled into Target last night to get some laundry soap to find this lovely piece of artwork in the spot next to where we parked:

Matt immediately started laughing and I was reminded of his nasty duct tape sandals from college and this sick duct tape couch that used to be at the church and various other duct tape items that shouldnt be duct taped. I was so mad that I didnt bring my real camera to take pics so we just had to use our cell phones.

Earlier this year I posted a link to peopleofwalmart.com which this totally reminded me of something that could be on that website. And I was thinking of posting this picture except that we were at Target, I dont know if it counts. About 5 minutes after we arrived, a "tricked out" car pulled up with a for-real giant spoiler. I wonder what they thought about this.

And then just before we were leaving, the driver and passenger showed up. They were just a guy and a girl that looked college aged. Random!

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

you totally need to turn that in to the website youdrivewhat.com it's by the same people at peopleofwalmart I assume maybe that is a joke...I hope so anyway! Either way it makes me laugh