16 December 2009

Christmas Light Bulb Cupcakes

Yet another great cupcake idea from the awesome cupcake book Katie got me for my bday. I made these cute cupcakes for the kiddos in the Christmas play at church a few days ago. I think they turned out excellent. I was going to just leave them plain without the "cording" but I thought they looked like Easter eggs without it. It really completes the whole look.


I think my favorite part of the whole thing is the little electrical plug at the end of all the lights! The kids really liked them and I had fun making them. Thanks again Katie for the cupcake book :) It has really come in handy for cupcake ideas!!

5 comments:

Ted and Anne said...

Shannon, these are fabulous! Almost too pretty to eat...almost, ha! :)

Erin said...

you never cease to amaze me with your cooking skills!

Shalynn said...

I love these!! You did such a good job!!

Ryan and Katie said...

I'm just so sad I didn't get to eat one!

Debbie said...

Very cute!!