22 June 2009

Smiling Bill is gone forever!!!

Back in March, our owner decided to hire a temporary pharmacist, who we so lovingly called "rent-a-pharmacst" to fill in on Tuesdays. Little did I know that I would come to dread Tuesdays for the next two months. I never took a picture of him with my camera but here is a picture of exactly what he looks like:

Yes, that is Smiling Bob from the enzyte commercial. Now our pharmacists name was Bill but we have a Bob in the pharmacy so sometimes we accidentally called him Bob. And to make matters worse, this other guy would play the Enzyte commercial song everytime Smiling Bill would walk into the room for a few weeks. Bill carries his coffee like this, smiles like this, wears clothes and hair like this guy and creeped me out bigtime because he was as Seinfeld would put it, "a close talker and a loud talker" I thought I would never make it when he was here every day for a week straight. Everyday he would come in at 8:00 am with his coffee and talk in the one voice he knew how to use, his outside voice all day and ask me questions that I have already ansered like 17 jabillion times, but nonetheless, I did survive and now he is gone forever because we no logger are in need his assistance. Even though it is slow at work, it is a little more stress free because I dont have to fret Tuesdays anymore.

1 comment:

dave. said...

I really miss this guy.