12 September 2009

update on everyone

Well as you can see from Ryan and Katie's blog, they are doing just great as can be (aside from minimal sleep). Thursday evening, I began my Oklahoma hospital tour with a sneak peak of the baby Olivia since I was going to be in Tulsa the whole weekend! She is so precious!

Then after I got to spend some time visiting with Ryan and Katie, I headed to T-town to see my sister following her surgery. The surgery went "perfectly" the doctor said. I got to stay with Shay at the hospital and then she came home the next day. She is really sore and sometimes a bit nausiated but doing well other than that. She has a couple of weeks to go for recovery and is supposed to take it easy for the next few months along with physical therapy. I am glad we have been able to be here and help this weekend.
Please keep both the Isenberg's and Shay in your prayers in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Shalynn said...

Thanks for taking care of me :) You did a WONDERFUL job...I know I couldn't have survived with out ya!

love you!