15 September 2009

Tis the season for scarves and beanies

It is almost upon us, winter that is, and I am trying to get a jump start on my scarf and beanie stock. Whilst I was at Shay's house being one of her nurses, I was able to knit a couple of beanies. I found this great website with tons of knitting patterns for all kinds of projects and luckily I got to try a couple of them out.I am pleased with the way they turned out, even though it doesnt appear that way in the pics. They yellow/green hat is a roll brim hat with some cabling at the bottom and the red/blue hat is a cable at the bottom with a button flap on the side. It is kind of hard to tell the detail in these pics. These beanies go with the scarf I made about a month ago. Maybe they might be finding their way to you sometime soon!

3 comments:

Shalynn said...

I love how they look all together!! Now I need the kind with the button...in every color!!

Ted and Anne said...

Shannon, you are so creative...move over Martha Stewart!!!

bobtheberto said...

Where my beanie at gurl? Also can you throw in a mullet warmer for free?