27 September 2009

Baby Santa Christmas cocoon photo prop

Well, finally my new knitting needles came in the mail and I got to make this photo prop this weekend. I think it will work out okay but I will try and make some adjustments on my next set. It usually takes one or two tries to figure out exactly how you want to make something...or at least it does for me anyway. Here are the pics:



Now I just need to borrow a baby to take pics in for official posting on my website later. Maybe Katie will lend me Olivia for a bit!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

of course you can borrow Olivia! It is super cute Shanny....I'm surprised you didn't embroider a Disney character on it though hahahaha! :)

bopha said...

Okay, that is too cute and I was just saying to Shay how you should make those cocoons. If you ever need a crazy haired baby to stuff in there, I happen to know one. You should also see about making those cute hats with the really long elf tops that you can wrap back around their bodies for pictures.