22 September 2009

Matt's long lost buddy has returned.

His yellow hat! I am not really sure how long it has been missing but I think over a year now and I have been receiving the blame for it too. This was Matt's trademark clothing at OC. He wore this thing everyday even in the summer just to bug people. When I first met Katie and told her that Matt was my husband, she said, "I didnt know his name in college, just that he wore a yellow hat every day."

He thought I threw his beloved yellow hat away along with his super nasty duct tape sandals. BUT GUESS WHAT? I didnt dispose of either item (no matter how much I would have liked to (and almost did) throw away his sick sandals)!! While looking for some other stuff in the garage, he found his sandals and apparently his yellow buddy has been lost in the black hole of his trunk. But alas, all is right in the world now....yellow hat is back!

3 comments:

Shalynn said...

ahhh yes...the yellow winter hat goes well with the cut off summer shirt!

The McDowells said...

Matt looks so happy! Ha! I though you had knitted him a new one when I saw the little picture on my blog on the side bar thing.

Did he also have really bright shoes too? Or was that someone else?

bobtheberto said...

Oh man, all of Matt's birthday wishes have come true!! Welcome back yellow hat! I had missed you too!