23 May 2010

Our Dog is a Vegan

My mom would approve of this message since she is a bigtime vegan. But yeah, if you didnt know, my dog Lucy LOVES grass! She eats it all the time and will eat it like its a treat. If Matt is about to mow the yard, she eats around the edges of the fence seemingly as if to beat him before he cuts it all off. She will eat it while laying in the grass and also loves for us to feed it to her. It is weird but funny! I tried to take some pictures but she moves too fast in them so I didnt get many but I did get a video.

I dont know if grass is good for dogs to eat so much of but it is better than table food probably, she sure does love it and its free!

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

maybe she's trying to tell you she doesn't like the new dog food!

Matt and Shannon said...

well i used to get worried that she was sick or something but she has been eating grass like this for at least a year and i took this video before we went to vancouver so the mystery lives on i guess, wah wah

Ted and Anne said...

Lucy would do well here in Ann Arbor, ha!