21 May 2010

Oh yeah, I'm that guy....

One of those people that has a Topsy Turvy! I bought one at the end of the year last year to try this season and ended up buying another to try and grow tomatoes and yellow peppers. And guess what, it appears to actually be working!! And here is the proof:

It is the first tomato on the vine! And I looked a little harder and there are several more tiny ones too! YEAH, I didnt actually think it would grow tomatoes but so far it is going well. Apparently, they grow where the flowers are after they die, I also didnt know that before either.
The one below is the pepper plant. Only flowers so far but then hopefully peppers. It was slower growing than the tomatoes and just started blooming flowers this week.

Too bad I didnt do a whole garden again this year, maybe next year. I am sure I will keep you updated on how these plants are doing as the veggies mature.

No comments: