16 October 2009

How much do I love my mom...

Well this ought to prove it :)

So after the race, we rushed home, took showers super fast, packed our clothes, packed lucy's things, loaded the car with a whole bunch of stuff and bolted for T-town because we had to make it to a wedding in 3 hours. For a while now, we had been planning on doing the race, going to Janoah's sisters' wedding and hanging out with the fam this weekend. My mom's friend had a dresser that we thought we would transport to her since we were coming as well. Well, I didnt think about all the logistics before we headed out so I had an interesting trip to Tulsa.

For one, I forgot that Lucy is a large dog with a large crate that had to come, along with a dresser, a whole bunch of other stuff and two people. After we packed the car, I decided to sit in the back so as to not make our dog get freaked out and let her sit in the front seat. So basically, Lucy sat in first class and I sat in coach.

At first, I thought I could just sit in the 16 inch sliver the whole way and it would be alright. Well my hips are not that small so that didnt last long. Eventually, I went to this position:


laying like a sardine in a can. And thus we began our trek to Tulsa. Thankfully, we made it without too many more issues. There isn't much I wouldn't do for my mom, and Lucy apparently :)

On a side note, the wedding was fun and so was hanging out at mom's. We got to watch football and sleep in. Doesnt get much better than that.

Janoah and the bride, Jordan!

No comments: