04 May 2009

Chubby Cheetos

If you havent heard of the new phenomenon invented, let me introduce it to you...its BIG CHEETOS! Although regular cheetos are my favorite, I tend to buy new things because they are over or undersized or come in some fancy new packaging to try it at least once. Marketing works people!! But anyway, they are big cheeto puffs the size and shape of a regular size marshmallow. This led us to invent a new game based on the old faithful church camp game, Chubby Bunny only its called Chubby Cheeto (real creative name I know).

Matt always likes to see how much of various food items he can fit into his mouth every opportunity he gets, so I thought he would be a perfect candidate for this game. Here is a previous example of one of these instances. Matt fit 20-something grapes in his mouth in this picture. This was at least 3-4 years ago.


But he had to rush to the kitchen sink because he started laughing too much and was about to spit a whole bunch out on the couch.

So we just started at the kitchen sink for the cheetos in case he couldnt hold them very long. And here he is to meet the challenge again:



This time, it looks like the cheetos got the best of Matt, he was only able to put 5 in his mouth at once. Of all the many reasons I married Matthew, the ability to put large amounts of food in his mouth all at once is not the number one quality I was looking for. But it sure adds some fun to the day on occasion :)

I love you Matty!! (even though sometimes youre disgusting--I guess thats what makes you a boy)



2 comments:

bopha said...

My husband has a choking phobia - especially with grapes. That picture about gave him a nervous breakdown, I thought it was pretty funny.

Matt and Shannon said...

thats hilarious...so does he ever eat grapes