12 March 2009

Well I turned 27 today...

First, thanks to Matt for being sneaky and posting Happy Birthday to me on the blog. And thanks to everyone for all the texts, messages and Facebook messages today. My phone was going crazy will all the emails and things coming in! I only realized about an hour ago that Matt had announced my bday on here today. I couldnt figure out how everyone knew it was my birthday! Duh!

Anyway, here is a little Wikipedia trivia about this day a mere 27 years ago:

Okay, well after looking just now, it seems that nothing really significant happened on March 12, 1982 other than the fact that I was born. Wikipedia mentions no historic events happening, nobody famous was born or died on my birthday, and no holidays or national observances are on this day either. And as we all know, if it isnt on Wikipedia, it must not have happened! It is the almighty internet reference!!!

I guess the earth just stood still when I was born, just kidding! Anyway, well despite the lack of trivia I was hoping to find, I did have a great birthday. Lots of people sent me birthday wishes and I have already recieved some cool gifts. Katie got me an awesome cupcake cook book. It has tons of supercute cupcake ideas so be looking for me to make some soon! My grandparents sent me a gift card for Hobby Lobby and a friend at work brought me some goodies and made brownies since I had kind of a bad day yesterday.

As we speak, Matt is making a delicious dinner for me and this whole weekend will be filled with birthday celebrations and lots of eating! Today has been a great day and thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it was great!! sounds like you had a special day!

Heather

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I share a birthday with Chuck Norris...I know I am awesome, but that just makes me more awesome!!