18 November 2008

I guess we are bloggers now...


After much tribulation by my co-workers, I am starting my New Year's Resolution early. It's official, Matt and I are now bloggers. This is really only a dramatic change for me not Matt because he is a faithful 'facebook-er" which I have also failed miserably at for well over a year and half. I haven't changed my picture since I lived at our other house (sometime before August 2007) and the last photos I posted were in the Spring of 2007 when we got our dog Lucy. Katie mentioned to me today that it is high time I update my facebook page and start our blog now and not wait until the new year. So here it is folks...hopefully as my blogging knowledge increases, my creativity on our blog home page will increase as well!

For those of you who have facebook, you will be happy to know that updates will be posted to my profile ASAP as well. I had promised Derek and Katie I would do it tonight but I am not sure that is going to happen. We'll see :)

6 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Love the blog! Love the name! But I am dissappointed that you haven't updated your facebook yet so I give you a C+

The McDowells said...

Welcome to blogland! I am glad we will be able to keep in touch through it!

Chellie said...

Welcome!! I'll get that video of Lucy on sometime and put the link to here..

Erin said...

I love it that you are a blogger now!! Sorry we missed bible study yesterday night - we missed being with you guys!!

Ted and Anne said...

Shannon!!!! Hey Girl, I am so excited that you and Matt are "bloggers" now :) We miss you guys so much. Will you be in OKC over Christmas break?

Matt and Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.