07 April 2010

more knitting stuff

I promise I will write another post not about knitting sometime but I havent got the pics still and I wanted at least a few before posting my bday update. So until then, here are some more pics of my knitted stuff from last week. The first hat is the first billed hat that I have made and I am pretty happy with it. I think that the next hat I make I wante the bill to be a little more angled but in general I am happy with this one. It was supposed to be for a one year old but I think it will be more like a toddler sized hat. The second hat is an elf hat for newborn pics. I dont like it as well because I think even strips would look better but I am still pleased with it in general. They always look a little funny laying flat but they are super cute on the tiny babies!

2 comments:

Ted and Anne said...

Does that cute white hat come in an adult size??? :)

Matt and Shannon said...

well of course! you want me to make you one? I can make whatever color you want me to...after I remake the one for Annee, I was going to practice some other designs with that style of hat in adult sizes :)