15 April 2010

Happy Birthday Lucy Goosy


Well as you probably knew, we treat our dog like a human child. She is most certainly our little fur kid princess!! And our puppy dog turned 4 (or 28 depeding on how you look at it) last week, April 6th. She is as old as me and Matt!! So as per usual, we gave her a little celebration. I forgot to buy doggie ice cream but I made her a birthday-dinner-of-champions! It consisted of rotisserie chicken pieces, white rice, and a dollop of peanut butter. Lucy is not-so-patiently waiting for it here in this picture.
She's licking her chops in anticipation!

Mmmmmmmmmm, dont you wish you got that for your birthday!
I forgot to mix in the peanut butter and she licked that up in one swoop and got it all stuck in her mouth! It was funny!

And as if I dont buy her enough toys anyway, I got her another toy at the store when I was there to just pick up one thing :) It is kind of a creepy toy though because it is a platypus looking thing with removable squeeky eggs from the stuffed animals stomach. But as long as it squeeks, Lucy is entertained.


Happy Biirthday little Lucy, I know you will be reading this :)

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! We can celebrate at the end of this month when you come stay with us!