01 March 2010

babysitting fun!

Last week, Matt and I got to hang out with Olivia while Katie and Ryan went out for Ryan's bday. We had loads of fun and Olivia really enjoyed interacting with Lucy as always. She only got mad at me when I tried to make her go to sleep, she won that battle the first time! After I conceded, we then we came back out into the living room and played with Lucy and Jack for another hour and she was perfectly content. I guess she is just a partaay girl! At least she slept good the whole night I hear so that her parents could enjoy some much needed sleep I am sure :)

Matt tried to get her smiling but it didnt work out. You cant really tell in this pic, but Olivia has a big wad of my hair in her mouth!! At least none stayed in there though!

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

I hope Charlie's being just as good for you as Olivia was! But I do hope she has slept some for you :)