04 November 2009

Cumpkin Parving....

thats what I accidentally called it one day last week. But anyway, last weekend Matt and I hosted a pumpkin carving contest at the church last weekend. We bought tons of pumpkins and made lots of food and had a grand ol' time. I actually didnt carve anything because I was super tired after a looooooong week but I enjoyed watching everyone else have fun. Here are some pics from all the festivities:
mini pumpkin pies

super chocolaty spiderweb cookies


Michael took 1st place with his spooky-eyes pumpkin

Gayland and Jackson took second with Bullwinkle

And Derek took 3rd with his ghost pumpkin


Matt carved a water molecule in true science nerd fashion but I dont have a good pic so I couldnt post it. But it was nerdy belive-you-me :) We had tons of other great pumpkins too! But only 3 could win and I couldnt decide so that is why I had other people be the judges :)

No comments: